Skip to main content

Do you need to allocate funds to your CoPI(s) so they can have their own budget line?

Who will help?

You will need a Secondary Award Line Request form submitted. Your Grant Finance Specialist can help. Forms are available here on the OSPA webpage.


Find your Grant Finance Specialist under your Department/Unit Contacts list.