Skip to main content

Do you need help with entering your travel receipts in Workday and getting your T&H card reconciled; or getting reimbursed for expenses?

Who will help?

Your Procurement & Expense Specialist can help. Note that receipts must be processed timely (within 30 days from expense) to avoid you getting the bill on your U-bill.


Find your Procurement & Expense Specialist under your Department/Unit Contacts list.