Skip to main content

Do you need more time to complete the project? You need to request a No-Cost Extension

Who will help?

The No Cost Extension Form is available here. Your Grant Finance Specialist can help with submitting the request or providing necessary financial information. It is preferred the PI submit the form.

OSPA or OIPTT will reply with an updated "notice of award" once approved.


Find your Grant Finance Specialist under your Department/Unit Contacts list.