Skip to main content

Do you need to rebudget funds because your scope of work or spending plan changed?

Who will help?

Your Grant Finance Specialist can help. Forms are available here on the OSPA webpage. Note: a change in scope will require a prior approval from the sponsor.


Find your Grant Finance Specialist under your Department/Unit Contacts list.