Upcoming Funding Opportunities
- Proposals must be submitted by the individual and not the host institution
- The proposer must be a U.S.
- Proposals due by 5 p.m. submitter’s local time
- Estimated number of awards – 16 to 20
- Anticipated funding amount -- $7.5 to $12.5 million
The goal of the RCN program is to advance a field or create new directions in research or education by supporting groups of investigators to communicate and coordinate their research, training, and educational activities across disciplinary, organizational, geographic, and international boundaries. The RCN program provides opportunities to foster new collaborations, including international partnerships where appropriate, and address interdisciplinary topics.